Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
Who wouldn't want to know more about us?!
2. I have been on 16 cruises with my family. We started when I was about 9 years old.
3. I am not one for selfies. I find myself unflattering in them. In my day to day life, I don't take any photos. But at special events, comic-con, or when I am on a vacation I can take hundreds of pictures. Two years ago when I went to London for 10 days I took about 1,300 photos.
4. While I love to travel and love science-fiction stories, I would never travel to space. Too scared of the risks and the trip alone would make me vomit.
5. The last cruise I was on had a zip line. I tried to conquer my fear of heights but I freaked out as I was about to step off the ledge. I realized I am ok with heights as long as I am enclosed and am not looking down, I was fine on the London Eye, but a ferris wheel at a carnival, forget it.
6. I collect Funko Pops! My collection started when the first Avengers pops came out. I'm now up to over 200. I call myself an out of box collector but the ones I've purchased over the last 6 months have all been kept in box because I have no where to put them,
7. I've never been over seas. I'm now just applying for a passport so I can go to England this November.
8. I don't know how to drive. I don't even have a drivers permit. I live in NYC so it has always seemed unnecessary. Now, I have anxiety even thinking about driving a car.
9. I used to scrapbook when I was younger. I collected magazines and would cut out all the celebrities and put them in books. At one point, I had a closet filled with magazines that were just waiting for me to rip up.
10. Titanic is my favorite movie. I have a lot of favorites but Titanic is at the top of the list. It is one of the first memories I have of going to the theater and falling in love with a movie on the big screen. And just solidified my love for Leonardo DiCaprio. Kind of why I made my graduation cap around it.