Two weeks in a row? I sense a trend. We hope you all enjoy this week's haul. We don't have *too* many, as we're trying to work through the number of book we've picked up in the last couple of months, but what we do have sounds pretty intriguing.
- Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti - I actually got this in the mail because when I went to Book Con, the author didn't have the book. She was so sweet to mail everyone her book. I can't wait to actually start it.
- Only With You by Lauren Layne - This was in a Netgalley email and from reading the blurb, I just had to read it. I haven't been disappointed yet. It reminds me of Beautiful Bastard but without all the angry sex. Review to come soon.
- Into The Blind by Helen Rena - This is going to be a book for our first ever blog tour and we can't wait. The blurb felt like it was something I had never read before. I really hope it stands up to it.
- Girl Missing by Tess Gerritsen - A hand-me-down from my sister, she wasn't too keen on this book, but luckily our tastes vary and I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.
- Loving Frank by Nancy Horan - Part of my attempt to read things that I typically wouldn't. I'm looking forward to giving this book a try.
- It Girl by Nic Tatano - I saw the title and was instantly intrigued. I love a good "it girl" story.
- If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones - This was my review book yesterday and I don't feel like I said all I could or should have. It may have sounded as though I didn't like If I Were You, when in actuality I liked it quite a bit. The smut was hot, yet tastefully done and it definitely left you wanting more. Err... Story, not smut. Maybe smut.
- Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington - I absolutely loved this book. Review to come later in the week.
- No Regrets by Claire Kent - When I saw this title on Netgalley, I wasn't instantly grabbed, however, the synopsis sounds promising.
Before we close we wanted to tell you guys about a few changes we've made. When we first started Lazy Book Lovers it was meant to strictly be a discussion blog, with no reviews. As time went on we grew more and more attached to LBL and the idea of participating in the Literature community. Your comments and support have inspired us, therefore, expanding came naturally, and as a team, Nikki and I embraced it. We've come to the decision to throw caution to the wind and give this our all. Over the last few days the blog has received a much needed makeover and within the next couple of weeks we will be adding a new weekly meme, one that we hope all of you will participate in. If you would like more details, or would simply like to keep up with what we have going on here at Lazy Book Lovers, you can now follow/like us on Facebook, as well as Twitter.
Until next time!